At Eliq, you'll be joining a fast growing SaaS scale up that helps enterprise service providers to accelerate the clean energy transition by improving energy efficiency in European homes. Currently, we serve 25+ utilities, banks and technology OEMs with our Open Energy SaaS Platform, offering insights about home energy usage which enable millions of consumers to understand and reduce energy costs and climate impact. We are on a mission to reach 100s of millions of end-customers over the coming years and make a sizable impact on our planet's journey to net zero. We are now, together with Oddwork, looking for you who want to be part of a market-making company in the key growth phase!
This is no ordinary role;
To grow our presence within the Nordics, we are looking for a passionate, dynamic B2B Account Executive to accelerate growth in our critical home markets. You’ll be responsible for:
- Achieving revenue targets and closing deals by aligning Eliq´s products with the needs of Enterprise target companies in the Utility, Bank, and Smart home verticals
- Structuring and negotiating mutually beneficial deals with prospects/customers
- Continuously prospecting to maintain a 3x pipeline coverage
- Building long-term, trusted relationships with key customers
- Sharing learnings gained in the field with internal GTM stakeholders
- Suggesting process improvements or doubling-downs that will maximize sales performance
We are looking for you who...
- want to be able to make an impact and not have your ideas filtered through multiple layers of bureaucracy
- have 5+ years of experience in enterprise SaaS sales in a tech company
- are able to close large, complex deals using a consultative, value-based approach
- build strong relationships with business and tech decision makers
- carry excellent English and Swedish communication skills (other languages are also of value).
Don’t meet every requirement listed? Research trends show that women or people from underrepresented groups tend not to apply for jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Eliq, we know that diverse teams produce better results, so if your experience isn’t exactly what we listed above but you’re interested in this role, we’d love for you to apply!
START: According to the agreement
LOCATION: Gothenburg or remote (within the Nordics)
JOB HOURS: Full-time
SALARY: OTE package (base + commission)
CONTACT: Talent Manager Julia Harrysson, firstname.lastname@example.org (for questions regarding the position, not applications)
LAST APPLICATION DATE: 2023-10-11
At Oddwork we ́re convinced that the world would become a better place if everyone followed their dreams. That’s why we started our orange revolution – to empower talents and companies to Dare to Dream. As a recruitment and employer branding company we challenge expectations and match talents with the next career adventure while helping organizations create stronger corporate cultures. 7 days a week – 365 days a year. We know for sure: it ́s when the right personality and the right culture meet that magic arises! Curious and want to know more? Step into the world of Oddwork by clicking here!